- Computational and combinatorial aspects of algebraic geometry
- Fundamental algorithms for polynomial system solving and their implementation
- Applications of the above (eg. minimal problems in computer vision)
Publications, preprints, and extended abstracts
- PLMP - Point-Line Minimal Problems in Complete Multi-View Visibility
Oral and poster presentation at ICCV 2019
Won best student paper!
- Trifocal Relative Pose from Lines at Points and its Efficient Solution
Ricardo Fabbri ,
Hongyi Fan ,
David da Costa de Pinho,
- Certification for polynomial systems via square subsystems
Nickolas Hein and Frank Sottile.)
Long version submitted. Extended abstract presented at MEGA 2019, arXiv1812.02851.
- Monodromy solver: sequential and parallel
Solving polynomial systems via homotopy continuation and monodromy
IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis,
Polynomial automata: Zeroness and applications
LICS (ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science), 2017.
Robust graph ideals
Annals of Combinatorics,